Ulta formerly known as Ulta Salon is an American beauty retail chain. Cosmetics, fragrances, nail products, bath & body products, beauty tools, and hair care products are all available at Ulta Beauty.
An Ulta Beauty credit card could be advantageous for users who want to earn rewards in the form of beauty products. The Ultmate Rewards credit card and the Ultmate Rewards Mastercard are available from Ulta.
Once you have an Ulta credit card, you must make monthly payments on time, just like any other credit card.
Ulta Credit Cardholders can use Comenity bank’s Ulta Credit Card login page to safely manage their credit card balances online.
Pay Your Ulta Credit Card Payment
Once you’ve applied for and started using your Ulta credit card, you can pay your bill in a variety of ways. If paying in person isn’t an option, you can pay online, over the phone, or by mail.
For many people, making a credit card payment online is the most convenient option.
So let’s see how to submit payment through the mail, phone, online and mobile app, etc.
You can also send your Ulta payment by mail, but make sure you send it in time for it to arrive at the payment centre before the due date. Take the following steps:
Make a credit card payment to Ulta by mail
Make a check payable to Comenity Capital Bank Ultamate Rewards Mastercard or Ultamate Rewards credit card in the amount you want to pay.
To avoid penalties, make at least the minimum payment due. Pay the full amount of your last statement balance to avoid interest charges.
Your Ulta payment should be mailed to the following address:
Ultamate Rewards Mastercard or Ultamate Rewards Credit Card, Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box: OH – 659820 San Antonio, TX 78265-9120
Make a Credit Card through Phone
Follow these steps to pay your Ulta credit card bill for free over the phone:
Collect your credit card and payment information, such as your card number or Social Security number, bank account details, and the amount you wish to pay.
- Call 866-257-9195 to reach Comenity Capital Bank’s customer service.
- To schedule your payment, simply follow the automatic prompts.
- They are available seven days a week, from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. CST, to accept your call.
Make an Online Ulta Credit Card Payment
Create your login by going to the Ulta website’s login page and clicking “Register for Access.”
Enter your credit card account number, ZIP code, and your Social Security number’s last four digits.
- Make a username and password for yourself.
- Please provide your email address as well as your phone number.
- Sign in with your freshly established username and password.
- Include your bank routing number and checking account number.
- To pay your bill, simply follow the steps.
You’ll also have access to the online 24 hours a day, seven days a week to read your statements, change your profile, and manage your account.
Make an Ulta Credit Card Payment Through Mobile App
Ulta provides a convenient mobile app for both Apple and Android users that you may use to pay your bill in addition to being able to pay online. Here’s how to do it:
- From the App Store or Google Play, download the Ulta Mobile App.
- At the bottom right of the initial screen, tap “More.”
- Select “Ultamate Rewards Credit Card” from the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom left of the screen, tap the “Manage Account” button.
- Choose between the Ultamate Rewards Credit Card and the Ultamate Mastercard.
- Log in with the username and password you chose when you registered and activated your card online.
- To complete your payment, simply follow the directions.
Ultamate Rewards Credit Card vs. Ultamate Rewards Mastercard
There are several significant distinctions between the two credit cards Ulta offers. What you need to know about each card is listed below.
The Ultamate Rewards credit card comes with the following benefits and features:
- Ulta Beauty locations and Ulta.com accept the card.
- For every $1 you spend, you will receive two points.
- Get a 20% discount on your first order.
- The card does not have an annual charge.
The Ultamate Rewards Mastercard has the following features and benefits:
- Use the credit card at Ulta Beauty shops and on Ulta.com, or anywhere else that accepts Mastercard.
- For every $1 spent at Ulta, you’ll earn two points, and for every $3 spent elsewhere, you’ll earn one point.
- When you spend $500 outside of Ulta Beauty in the first 90 days, you’ll get 500 bonus points.
- The card does not have an annual charge.
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)
Is it true that having an Ulta credit card might help you develop credit?
Alternatives to Ulta Credit Cards for People with Bad or No Credit It has no yearly charge and increases your credit limit automatically after five consecutive on-time payments. Because of the way credit ratings are calculated, on-time payments and a credit limit increase will raise your credit score.
What is the procedure for making a payment on my Ulta credit card?
Gather your credit card and payment information, such as your card number or Social Security number, bank account details, and the amount you want to pay. Call Comenity Capital Bank’s customer support line at 866-257-9195, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To schedule your payment, simply follow the automatic prompts.
Is it possible to deactivate my Ulta credit card?
By dialling the phone number on the back of your card or 866-257-9195, you can close your Ultamate Rewards Mastercard and reapply for the Ultamate Rewards Credit Card.
Is it possible to receive a credit card with a credit score of 500?
In Australia, getting a credit card from a lower-risk supplier without a credit check is currently not available. If you have bad credit, this may seem inconvenient, but it is in your best interest. If you are turned down for a credit card, this might have a negative influence on your credit score.
Is Ulta going to run a hard credit check?
When you apply for the Ulta Credit Card, your credit is pulled hard. To receive it, you’ll need at least an excellent credit score, which is more than most shop cards, but it’ll work anyplace Mastercard is accepted. Ulta may also provide you with a pre-approval letter in the mail or in person.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!