For daily purchases, the Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card generates travel rewards. On every dollar spent, it receives an infinite 1.5 points. Spend your online bonus points once you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of your account creation — that’s a $250 statement credit against travel purchases, and you’ll collect 25,000 points. With each transaction, Preferred Rewards members may earn 25 percent to 75 percent extra points. Points may be redeemed for flights, hotels, and vacation packages, among other things.
A yearly fee of $0 is charged. The Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card features a 0% introductory annual percentage rate on purchases for the first 15 payment cycles. Purchases and debt transfers are subject to a variable APR of 13.99 percent to 23.99 percent after that. Benefits include free monthly FICO credit score access, account alerts for balances and due dates, and digital wallet technology for cardholders.
- 0% intro APR: For 15 billing cycles, the Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card provides a 0% initial APR on purchases.
- There is no yearly charge on this card.
- Bonus for registering: You’ll receive 25,000 points when you spend online bonus points after making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening – which can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases.
- Rewards may be used with any airline or hotel, and there are no ban periods.
- No interest-free period for balance transfers: The 0% APR applies exclusively to purchases, not balance transfers.
- There are no extra categories on the card, therefore you won’t be able to earn more money.
What Fees Does the Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card Involve?
- Annual charge: There is no such thing as an annual fee.
- Cost for international transactions: There is no fee for international transactions.
- Balance transfer charge: A balance transfer fee is either $10 or 3% of the transaction value, whichever is larger.
- A cash advance fee of $10 or 3% of the transaction amount, whichever is larger, is charged for a direct deposit or cheque cash advance.
- Late payment penalty: There is a charge of up to $40 if you pay late.
Make a limitless amount of money. All purchases earn 1.5 points for $1 spent, with no yearly charge or international transaction fees, and your points never expire. After making at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening, you’ll receive 25,000 online bonus points, which may be used as a $250 statement credit against travel purchases. You may book your vacation however and anywhere you choose using your card; you’re not restricted to certain websites with ban periods or restrictions. Redeem points for a statement credit that may be used to pay for flights, hotel stays, car and holiday rentals, baggage fees, and restaurants, even takeaway.